What You Can Expect
Your tour begins with pickup from your Bali hotel around midday. Traveling by private vehicle, set out to the first stop of the day, Nusa Dua Beach, where you’ll enjoy an hour or two of free time to swim, snorkel (snorkelling equipment not included), or sunbathe. Continue to Padang Padang Beach, a popular surf spot and a filming location from Julia Roberts’ movie “Eat, Pray, Love”. Meet back up with your driver for the short drive to Uluwatu Temple in time to watch the sunset from the coastal cliffs. Before you leave, watch a dazzling performance of the Kecak fire dance, an ancient Balinese tradition, performed in front of the temple. After an action-packed afternoon, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 8pm.
- Full-day private tour of Uluwatu Temple and Bali beaches
- Enjoy free time to swim and sunbathe at Nusa Dua and Padang Padang beaches
- Be entertained by a thrilling Kecak fire dance show at Uluwatu Temple
- Tour includes hotel pickup and private transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide